Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bridal Fashion Show and Expo

We pulled off the 1st annual Bridal and Prom Expo at the Tifton Mall. It turned out beautifully. We had 25 models ranging in ages from 7 to 19. They did an awesome job. We had 20 vendors participating, I appreciate the support and the generous donations. It was a great event for the mall and for me as a wedding and event planner. I will be posting pictures tommorrow. If anyone needs tips on hosting a fashion show let me know..everything ran smoothly, I'm proud of everyone involved. A special thanks goes out to Ashli Fletcher, a friend whom is an art major, she designed the flyers, and the beautiful brochures. Thanks for the countless changes...
I requested. You are one of the most creative girls I know.

Until Tommorrow
Socially Yours,
Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment