Monday, February 2, 2009

"Every Bride should be a Social Butterfly"


I have been planning Events and Weddings for the past fifteen years. I love weddings, the excitement, the romance, the creativity, the joy and the tradition. I offer a fun and fresh approach to creating the wedding of your dreams. One that will be talked about for years to come. I offer the "whole package" from the gown to the flowers, photography to the carriage . I work with professional consultants who will make your dreams come to life . I am located in the Bridal and Gift Gallery in Tifton, Georgia. I would love to meet you. Call anytime for a complimentary consultation 229-256-9545..Mention my blog and receive a "Social Butterfly" Shirt with a date booking.


Socially yours,

Kelley Bedore

Social Butterfly Event and Wedding Planner

229-256-9545

1 comment:

  1. I have found so many interesting thing in your blog and I really love that. destination management company Wellington, FL Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete